Sacramento CA Administrative Law Attorney – Jonathan Turner
Since 1998 Sacramento CA administrative law attorney Jonathan Turner has been representing individuals across California in professional licensing matters.
Since moving to Sacramento, California in 1998 Mr. Turner began his administrative law practice as most of California’s licensing boards and agencies are located in Sacramento.
Being in close physical proximity to California’s licensing agencies and boards has proved a big advantage for Professional Licensing Attorney Jonathan Turner and his clients.
Since 1998 Mr. Turner has represented all types of professionals, licensees, and license applicants in administrative law proceedings. This includes representing the following types of professionals and licensees:
- Credentialed Teachers
- Registered Nurses
- Vocational Nurses
- Real Estate Agents and Brokers
- Insurance Salespersons and Agents
- Medical Doctors
- Health Care Professionals
- School Counselors and Psychologists
- Public School Administrators
- Veterinarians and Veterinarian Assistants
- Court Reporters
- Certified Public Accountants
- Foster Parents
- Dentists and Dental Assistants
- Real Estate Appraisers
Since 1998 Licensing Attorney Jonathan Turner has represented clients before the following licensing board and agencies:
- California Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- CA Board of Registered Nursing
- CA Board of Vocational Nursing
- CA Department of Consumer Affairs
- CA Department of Social Services
- CA Board of Behavioral Sciences
- CA Board of Psychology
- CA Department of Real Estate
- CA Department of Insurance
- CA Court Reporters Board
- CA Veterinarian Board
- CA State Bar of California
- CA Medical Board
- CA Board of Real Estate Appraisers
Since 1998 Sacramento CA administrative law attorney Mr. Turner has handled all phases of the administrative law/professional licensing process from application to administrative hearing to appeals and writs. Mr. Turner has appeared at administrative hearings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Oakland, and Sacramento and represented licensees from literally all over California as well as out-of-state individuals hoping to move to California and obtain a California professional license.
In short the Law Office of Jonathan Turner is dedicated to representing both applicants of professional licenses who are being investigated and perhaps denied their license as well as holders of licenses who face the possible suspension or revocation of their license and, hence, their career. If you are being investigated by a California professional licensing agency, contact Sacramento CA administrative law attorney and give yourself the best chance to salvage your career.
1007 7th Street, Suite 304 | Sacramento, CA 95814
Telephone: (916) 471-6506
Fax: (916) 471-6508