A professional license is a lifetime achievement. Any threat to a license earned after years of study and practice calls for the help of a professional licensing attorney.
This legal specialty focuses on laws and regulations that govern more than 200 professions. Administrative law is a specific discipline not practiced by many attorneys. The professional license defense law firm of Jonathan Turner is the exception – Mr. Turner has extensive experience and a keen focus on professional licensing and administrative law.
Law office is located in the heart of downtown Sacramento, CA
We’re just minutes from most of California’s professional licensing agencies such as the CA Department of Consumer Affairs, the Bureau of Real Estate, the Department of Social Services, and most of California’s Medical, Nursing, and Health Care-related licensing agencies.SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION NOW
Sacramento Professional License Defense Attorney
Allegations of misconduct or negative events can lead licensing boards to deny, revoke or suspend professional licenses. This outcome can mean the end to a career and loss of a huge investment of time and money required to become a licensed professional. Representation by a professional licensing attorney is critical to protecting a professional’s future.
The road map of professional licensing boards is complicated. Understanding how to navigate this terrain takes significant time and personal networking. With a particular interest in helping individuals defend themselves against false, exaggerated or unjustified complaints, professional licensing attorney Jonathan Turner has made the investment needed to represent clients throughout the process of safeguarding their futures as professionals.
Consider for a moment a few of the actions an individual maybe faced with for the first time, and that a strong Sacramento, California administrative law attorney knows how to handle:
- Defending a licensed professional in an administrative hearing against allegations of criminal or professional misconduct;
- Responding to letters from boards and organizations that question professional integrity and threaten further action;
- Consult with our network of specialists to assess the validity of accusations made against a licensed professional;
- Mediating and negotiating with officials from departments overseeing licensed professionals;
- Representing a threatened professional’s best interest in administrative hearings;
- Filing appeals or writs of mandate for reinstatement of professional licenses that have been denied, suspended or revoked;
- Filing appeals or writs of mandate when an application for a professional license has been denied, and
- Managing many other unexpected and confusing actions that can (and do) arise when a licensing board or authority takes action against a licensed professional.
Testimonials / What Our Clients Say
- I came to Jonathan with aqusations of negligence in my teaching profession. These accusations hit me so hard personally. I had never had this happen before. Through working with Jonathan and listening to his excellent counsel, I was exonerated and retained my credentials fully. This would not of been possible without Jonathan’s counsel.
- I was very pleased with the outcome of my case. During the course of my case, even though I was not present in the state of California as I live in Texas and was needing my non–resident license, Jonathan was there every step of the way through constant correspondence, aiding me in what was needed to have my license in my hand. Thank you for a smooth and expedited process Jonathan!!
- Words cannot describe what a experienced, professional, and knowledgeable attorney Mr. Turner is. His vast experience with the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing has lead to the successful granting of my credential. He was able to not only handle the complex nature of my case but successfully defended me at an Administrative Hearing. He is fair and equitable in terms of his cost for his services. If you need an experienced attorney with a vast knowledge of the CTC, Mr. Turner is your attorney!
- Jonathan - You have no idea what this means. My hands are shaking. I've been so frustrated with myself for my emotional display... I told my parents that if I have a remote chance to get through this without an Appeal, it was because of your support & your words. What you said to them was perfect. It would be the only way for me to come out of this... I cannot thank you enough. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sticking in there & helping me... Your amazing, and I appreciate it so much.....
- I am very pleased with the legal services provided by Jonathon Turner. Mr. Turner was excellent at communication, follow-up and consistently kept me informed with the progress of my case. I appreciated his attention to detail, level of professionalism and patience. I would recommend Mr. Turner without hesitation.
- Mr. Turner was fantastic with helping me to navigate my interactions with the Medical Board - he handled all communication, was very supportive and understanding during the whole process, and was critical during my hearing. I am beyond grateful for his help during such a challenging time. While I hope to never need these services again, it is a relief knowing that I have someone I can trust to help.
- I was recently placed under investigation by the BRN of CA for an alcohol related incident ,which involved the police. The best decision I made was choosing Jonathan Turner as my attorney. Throughout the lengthy investigation process, Mr. Turner kept me regularly updated about my case. During a time of great anxiety and uncertainty, my attorney was a major calming influence. Due to my attorney,s professional expertise, he was able to get my case totally dismissed. I highly recommend Jonathan Turner in any situation when dealing with a licensing board.
- I hired Mr. Turner after, my first attorney left for another job without notification and only suggestions for new attorneys. I looked online, contacted a few but went with my gut and chose him. Mr. Turner didn't waste my time, and asked me to get ahold of him once my Accusation from the board came. Once the Accusation came, he was thorough about his approach, the outcome we both wanted was agreed upon. He was very responsive and professional with emails, personal calls and detailed in what we needed to do to present the case. When I got notification from him that the State Board accepted our proposal, I was in shock and completely delighted that the outcome was exactly what we wanted. I can not thank him enough, and highly recommend him to any nurse or profession whom may face a disciplinary action and needs professional help.
- I hired Mr. Turner to guide and defend me through the whole process with my board's accusations. He is kind, understanding, dedicated, and a pleasure to work with. I believe he has the integrity and knowledge needed of an attorney to support you during your most stressful time. I would highly recommend him to any of my colleagues, should they ever find themselves facing a disciplinary action by their board.
- I very happy with the overall service from the office of Johnathan Turner. I first reach out to his office through google search for the specialty with chiropractic board of examiner. He was able to respond to my phone call right away and was very clear from the beginning about what he does and will do to help my case. In the process of preparing for the case; I am very please with Mr. Turner professionalism, work ethics, details in term of preparation for the cases, his thoroughness and of course his modest fee. The outcome was phenomenal, the citation withdrawal from the board with no fine. This is the best outcome that I could hope for; I owed all through the office of Johnathan Turner. I do not think the other offices that I have spoken through would able to help me as Mr. Turner did. So I am very happy to pass this on to other doctors who in need of his specialty, definitely give his office a call. Again my deepest appreciation to your great works.
Each Client is Unique in California Professional License Defense
Disciplines that require a professional license include a wide variety of credentials, degrees and educational requirements. As an administrative law attorney, Jonathan Turner has the experience and resources to respond to actions from numerous authorities governing professional licenses.
Defending Professional Licensees All Over California
Our administrative law practice has handled cases involving the following professions and boards, among others:
- Residential Rehabilitation and Alcohol and Drug Recovery Facilities (Department of Health Care Services)
- Optometrists – CA Board of Optometry)
- Osteopathic Medical Doctors – Osteopathic Medical Board of CA
- Podiatrists – CA Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Teaching licenses/credentials: CA Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- Veterinary licenses: CA Veterinary Medical Board
- Real Estate licenses: Bureau of Real Estate
- Insurances licenses: CA Department of Insurance
- Nursing Licenses & Nurse Practitioners: CA Board of Registered Nursing
- Medical licenses: Medical Board of CA
- Psychologist licenses: CA Board of Psychology
- Therapists licenses: CA Board of Behavioral Sciences
- Attorney/lawyer licenses: State Bar of CA
- Contractors licenses: Contractors State License Board
- Salespersons licenses: CA Department of Consumer Affairs
- Dental licenses: Dental Board of CA
- Pharmacists licenses: Board of Pharmacy
- Chiropractors licenses: CA Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Physical Therapy and Physical Therapy Assistant licenses: Physical Therapy Board of California (PTBC)
- Occupational Therapy licenses: California Board of Occupational Therapy
- Speech Language Pathology Licenses: California Department of Consumer Affairs
- Child Day Care Licenses
- Certified Court Reporters Licenses
- Engineer, Land Surveyor and Geologist Licenses
- Paramedic Licenses
- Respiratory Care Licenses
- California Bureau of Automotive Repair Cases
- Health Care Facility Licenses and Certificates
- Insurance Fraud, Medi-Cal Fraud, and Elder Abuse Cases
If you received a denial of a professional license or any threat to your ability to continue practicing your profession, please contact professional licensing attorney Jonathan Turner at (916) 471-6505 for a personal conversation.
Defending professional licensees all over California
From San Diego to Orange County to Los Angeles to the San Francisco Bay Area to the Central Valley and Sacramento.SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION NOW
1007 7th Street, Suite 304 | Sacramento, CA 95814
Telephone: (916) 471-6506
Fax: (916) 471-6508